when your parents ask you to help them with technology
i feel this on a spiritual level
I was tagged by the lovely Adie (marching-to-the-same-beat), I feel honored.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where you would?
Wow, this is extremely difficult. But I have fallen completely in love with Gothenburg here in Sweden and wish to live there one day. But I want to live in different places throughout my life, for example in the US and England. And Paris. Yes please Paris.
2) What is the last book you’ve read and what is your favourite character (from this book)?
I am reading Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick right now, but the last book I finished was The fault in our stars. And who is my favourite character? Tricky. I love both Hazel and Augustus to the extreme. But Isaac may probably be my faourite.
3) What is the last thing you’ve eaten today?
Coffee and a bun. Delicious.
4) Which version/part of Hulk you prefer? with Eric Bana (Hulk 2003) or Edward Norton (Incredible Hulk 2008)
The thing is, I haven’t watched either one of them. So I have no opinion in the matter I’m afraid.
5) The craziest thing you’ve done in your life
I’m not really a crazy person. Haha, gosh I’m boring. I kind of wish I was though, oh well. Next question.
6) The song (or songs) that makes you cry every time
Every time is an awful lot of times. But there are these song that never fail to send shivers up and down my spine.
Evetything - Lifehouse
Blue Skies - Noah and the whale
Liar - Mumford and sons
Snälla bli min (which translates to Please be mine) - Veronica Maggio
Some will seek forgivness, others escape - Underoath
7) Your favourite country on another continent
I don’t know, I haven’t been to any. Probably USA.
8) The last TV show you started
Veronica Mars. You should as well. Seriously. Now.
9) Which book you can read 214897532 times and it will never boring you?
The Harry Potter books (although I hate myself so deeply over the fact that I have only read the first four. I am sad and pathetic and you have every right to hate me, no joke), and I have this feeling that I will read Perks of being a wallflower maaany more times.
10) Who do you want to be your husband(s)? It can be celebrity, fictional character or anyone you want.
There. Are. So. Many. Prob Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds), Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games), Augustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars), Charlie Fink (Noah and the Whale), Weastly (The Princess Bride), Ron Weasely (Harry Potter) Piz (Veronica Mars) and basically any other decent man walking around on earth, in books or on screen. I pretty much collect crushes and never get over them.
11) please send me a link if you answered the questions. I would like to read it :)
My questions are:
1) Which country are you from?
2) A movie/movies that turned your life upside-down.
3) Your favourite quote.
4) What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
5) Your three favourite books.
6) Name a few of your character traits.
7) Your favourite characters of all time.
8) Do you prefer the smell of coffee or the smell of flowers?
9) Do you play any instruments and/or would you like to learn some?
10) Boom. You could go anywhere right here right now. Where would you go?
11) I would very much like to know what you’ve answered. Please send me a link of your post ifyou descide to answer.